As a homeless and domestic violence survivor who has reclaimed her own life, Nancy West is an expert who knows what is needed to bring balance and stability to not only homeless lives, but to our community where homelessness is concerned.
- Some homeless are resistant to the current system of help
- Homeless in neighborhoods, parks, riverbed, RR tracks, flood channels, etc.
- Low cost outdoor living
- "Service resistant" friendly (i.e. dogs allowed, no curfew, etc.)
- Homeless off the streets, riverbed, railroad tracks, parks, etc.
From the outside the facility looks great and inside as well. Offering includes:
- Tent space
- Laundry facility
- Storage space
- Service area (i.e. medical services, religious services/outreach, food delivery, etc.)
To prevent homeless taking over bus stops, Anaheim removes benches around Disneyland. Click here to read more...
Click here and follow us on Facebook!
The other day at Mercy houses storage facility in Anaheim, talking to Jackie D. About shelters vs Campgrounds for the people already camping by the trail and the riverbed.Posted by Lou Noble on Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Shelters vs. campgrounds; Lou Noble talks with Jackie D.